Photocopy requests should be telephoned, mailed, or faxed to:
U.S. Bankruptcy Court
110 East Court Avenue, Suite 300
Des Moines IA, 50309
For fees related to searching and copies, refer to the Bankruptcy Court Miscellaneous Fee Schedule.
Payment of Fees for Copies
- All requests for copies need to be made with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Clerk's Office. All copy work must be prepaid prior to any copying.
- Payment of fees may be made in company/firm check, cashier's check, money order or authorized credit card.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- Credit cards from debtors are not accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be payable to Clerk, United States Bankruptcy Court
FRC - Federal Record Center Information
If you need copies of files from the Federal Record Center, please contact the Court at 515-284-6230.